Monday, May 02, 2005

Dennis is in the house....

Hey, you guys introduced me to blogging.... I am new to this technology and have to fiugre out how to publish a new blog thread.

Tato... you are not reading comments to your post. I knew the tzim will spread fast... Lloyd you picked up fast on that one....

I only wanted to find out who gossips here... so far my bro-Gerry has not text me to confirm what Tato missed... that I have two kids... LOL.

Yes, I do have Miko (2 years and 3 mos.) and Yoshi ( 5.5 months) . Unfortunately it would be bestial to have sired my to dogs. But I do consider them my kids. They go to school-- puppy and agility classes, and have health insurances too. I walk them 4x a day, and in the weekends we jog ( both now can do 1.5 miles), and go to the park. They go to a grooming salon monthly.
They do have a dog-sitter when I go out of town or I leave them at a pet hotel. Nothing less than father with kids, right ?

3 comments:

jetski said...

omg! very, very lucky dogs!!!

kala ko talaga me kids ka na. hehehehe

BATCH87 said...

yo dennis!i did miss reading your message but whew! thought it was indeed your kids..well hey keep us always updated huh...and pwede man ako maging dog, hehehe, dami benefits!

otats

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! »