Sunday, October 01, 2006

Appeal to Help Sorsogon

Mga Ka - Batch, mga SANO,

May I suggest to all batches and the OLPS Alumni Foundation to organise, pool resources and extend any form of assistance to Sorsogon which is severely hit by Milenyo...

Maybe we can utilize the alumni homecoming this October to formalize whatever plans for this effort.... I guess, it's quite not advisable to have the usual activities that we do during reunions, instead, let's make the event an opportunity to help our kababayans...

We have so many SANOs who are blessed with resources, connections/network, well placed in bureaucracy and private sector, etc.... may I suggest to them to spearhed this kind of activity...

How I wish I can go home and help.... Calling also those SANOs who are living abroad to try to be involved in any initiatives being done in their area to help our kababayans....

Burugkos Burulig kita Para sa Sorsogon....Dios Mabalos!

toteperez

No comments: